I don’t know about you but I would never travel without my headphones and music. I love listening to music while seating on a bus, a train (especially when it’s an 87 hours ride), or a plane. I love turning the music up in the car. I love dancing around in my room listening to very loud music and singing (badly) to it.
Whenever I am looking for some inspiration, motivation and cheering up, these songs are also what get me on my feet and ready for the day.
So I thought I could create a Spotify playlist for all of you beautiful people. Those who are already on the road, those who are planning your next destination and those who need a little wanderlust hit.
Here you go, my ultimate indie travel playlist, 1 hour and 27 minutes of my favourite travel songs I could never travel without. I hope you will enjoy listening !
Here are the 22 tracks I added on this playlist :
- Ho Hey by The Lumineers
- I lived by One Republic
- Home by Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros
- Step Out by Jose Gonzales
- On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
- We Are Young by Fun (Featuring Janelle Monáe)
- Good Life by One Republic
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- Hopeless Wanderer by Mumford And Sons
- Some Nights by Fun
- King And Lionheart by Of Monsters And Men
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Beautiful War by Kings of Leon
- Dirty Paws by Of Monsters And Men
- Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde
- Out On The Town by Fun
- The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES
- Stay high – Habbits Remix by Tove Lo, Hippie Sabotage
- Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy
- The Cave by Mumford And Sons
- Oceans by Coasts
And if you liked my playlist, feel free to follow me on Spotify !
What are your favourite travel songs ? Tell me in the comments below !
Looking for more inspiration ? here are our 12 best inspiring travel movies.